John Deere 864 Premium
For the highest return on investment, invest in a new John Deere Premium Variable Chamber baler. This model is equipped with a 2.2 m MaxiCut pick-up with a fine-chop 25 knife pre-cutter. You’ll appreciate the pick-up roller compressor, automatic chain lubrication function, cleaning auger and CoverEdge™ net wrapping system. And thanks to the larger diameter tensioning cylinders and tension arms, it can produce up to 15 percent higher density bales of straw, hay or silage – with diameters ranging between 0.9 and 1.80 m in size.
- RealLights – You’ll need this: RealLights v0.99
- Variable Chamber – Create bales in sizes between 0.9 to 1.8m in diameter!
- Manual netting – Can’t fill the baler up but want it emptied? Net the bale manually!
- CoverEdge net – If the baler runs out of net, buy more at the store to refill it
- Opening side panels and rear CoverEdge door
- Manual support and attachable PTO
- Autoleveling pickup
- Particle systems for pickup and generic “dust”
- Adjustable drawbar – Is the tractors attacher a bit off? Adjust the drawbar to compensate!
- BaleTrak Plus monitor – If your tractor features IC with ControlPanelAttacher like these, the monitor will appear in the cab when attached
- Blockage with drop floor unplugging – The pickup might become blocked, depending on speed and swath density
- Animated fill-level indicator, as well as multiple other parts
- Washable – BJR-Edition
3D Model: JoXXer, a new model based on Freddys 864 from FS11
Texture: JoXXer and AzoaX
German translation: fruktor
BJR_AttachablePTO, BJR_BaleTrakPanel, BJR_CoverEdge, BJR_CoverEdgePallet, JohnDeere864Premium: JoXXer
BJR_Washable: Face with modifications by JoXXer
RealLights, PickupChoke: fruktor
VariableChamberBaler: GIANTS and JoXXer