About the Real Implement
Laforge is a French company dedicated to produce high quality implements and tractor accesoires.
Standard features ensures reliable performance:
• The 12 mm steel moldboard and the reinforcing profile across the lower part delivers a blade with exceptional resistence against pushing load, even with high horsepower tractors.
• The right / left angle adjustment up to 29 (with 1 or 2 cylinders depending on the blade width) allows ease and accurate control of material flow.
• The compact design reduces overhang and results in great clearance in “up” position.
• Parking stands ensure the stability of the blade when unhooked and ease hook-up.
• The replaceable cutting edge is made from high tensile steel. It mounts flush with the surface of the moldboard for a cleaner material flow.
An exclusive design:
Our customers have asked for silage blades with maximum vertical clearance and minimal overhang. To meet this demand we now introduce the exclusive two-stage silage blade.
This unique design enables an unequalled approach angle which ensures the most efficient operation in the silage pit.
Moldboard specifications are identical to the angle blades. The two-stage mechanism is operated by one double-acting hydraulic cylinder.
Model : Sotillo
Textures : Sotillo & XTRMZ
Ingame : Sotillo[wpfilebase tag=file id=724 /]