I once, about working with Lindemann’s support, the original crown Emsland something.
What was done?
– Tire dust on the field and on the country roads
– Turn signal he has now
– Second lift added to the sides to move even when tipping. (Grain plan were adjusted of course.)
– And last but not least he has bekommmen new tires. The originals were so absolutely ne ned round thing ..
New in V2:
– Again new tires … Better fit with trailer I find ..
– Manure, (crap), can now also be loaded with custom Abladeparticle.
– New Abladeparticle for potatoes and sugar beets!
– Schemas have been updated!
Some data to trailer:
Price: € 9853 LS
Upkeep: 50 LS € / day
Filling volume: 10,352 l / kg
Filled with wheat, barley, canola, corn, manure, sugar beets and potatoes.
Lindemann and I hope that you are happy with the trailer, and we wish you a lot of driving fun cereal!
Gallery where you can see the new Abladeparticle for potatoes and sugar beet:
Original: GIANTS GmbH
Umbau: Ifko[nator] und Lindemann